Thursday, September 25, 2014

Nozkowski



Lately, I've been uninspired. The busyness of back to school, helping my new Kindergartener with his homework, and new volunteering opportunities have all kept me from my first love of painting and creating. Until......I was digging around in my secret stash of articles, items, trinkets, and other special debris (a.k.a my morgue) when I discovered this old article I cut out of W Magazine a few years back. Apparently, it needed time to steep and showed itself just at the right moment when I'm ripe for ideas. It's an article about the artist Thomas Noskowski. He is an incredible painter who really speaks to my aesthetic. My plan is to research him, his work, his inspirations, find my own thoughts and create a little something of my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment